- How can you meet the challenge of delivering seven day services?
- What will it mean for your health community?
- How can we support you to improve access to appropriate seven day services for your local population?
NHS Improving Quality and NHS England are holding a series of events in the South of England to help local health economies plan to deliver access to seven day services, in line with the requirements set out in The Forward View into action: planning for 2015/6.
These will include:
- information on the seven day services agenda and national requirements
- emerging learning and best practice from other health communities
- opportunity to discuss the challenges and opportunities for your local health economy
- interactive workshops to help you develop your plans
- South West – Wednesday 4 March, Taunton – To register, please click here
- South Central – Wednesday 11 March, Reading – To register, please click here
- South East – Tuesday 17 March, Crawley – To register, please click here
- Wessex – Wednesday 25 March, Southampton – To register, please click here
Delivering seven day services will require a system-wide approach and these events are aimed at senior managers and clinicians from all health and social care providers and commissioners, including those in the third sector. They are also intended for senior staff from NHS England regional and sub-regional teams, Health Education England and Healthwatch.
For further information or support with improving delivery of seven day services please contact NHSIQ on: 7DayServices@NHSIQ.nhs.uk