The finance and commissioning work stream will:
- Develop methods to produce individual linked datasets, using Symphony and Connecting Care
- Develop regional agreements for information sharing and governance issues
- Define a regional approach to developing, shadowing and implementing capitated budgets
- Work with sites to design and implement new contracting models suitable for their area
- Provide regional support through workshops to share knowledge and expertise
Can IPC to help deliver cost savings, as well as improved care and support?
Programme Board and Senior Leaders have prioritised gathering financial evidence of effectiveness of IPC for local areas to plan speed and scale of implementation. The national IPC Team are also keen to support local Finance Teams with Finance, Contracting and Commissioning requirements. People across the region came together on the 29th November 2016 with national finance leads to explore what can be achieved now – click here for outputs of the event.