Welcome to the Expertise Time Bank.
The Expertise Time Bank offers free training and support from internal and external providers, to all those working on the Integrated Personal Commissioning programme across the South West region.
If you have a piece of work you would like to put on the Time Bank please forward details to the administrator, Alison (email@example.com). Funding is available to cover in house providers’ travel expenses and (where necessary) accommodation.
Alternatively, if you have a training need but there is nothing on the Time Bank that will address it, please let us know and we will advertise your requirements.
If you would like to access training offered by the Bank or would like more information on a particular piece of training, please contact the administrator who will then put you in touch with the provider.
The Time Bank would very much like to hear from you so please, get in touch.
Free training providers:
- Mark Bates Ltd can offer free of charge workshops that have been developed over the years supporting and insuring Direct Payment employers.
- Bridgewater College – view leaflet here
- Openstorytellers can provide consultative sessions that explore how Storysharing techniques can be embedded within specific professional contexts
- Share the policy and process that has been developed within the Torbay area to support the Integrated Personal Commissioning (IPC) approach being embedded in the way we work.
- Talking Mats training for sites – ideally to a group of 10-12 . For more details about the opportunities that Talking Mats can bring to teams, please see http://www.talkingmats.com/